|What or Who:||Where:|
The company maintains a friendly professional service and aims to keep its clients bookkeeping / accounting fees to a competitive and reasonable level. The company strives to help clients to save time and money that could be better used within their own business.
Services provided by The Accounting Group include:
- Bookkeeping - using the clients source documents all the bookkeeping transactions are recorded ready to produce the monthly management accounts and year end accounts.
- Statutory accounts and annual return - prepare year end accounts and annual return and file them at Companies House.
- Monthly / weekly payrolls - produce the payroll and let the client know how much is due to their staff and also to HMRC.
- Corporation and self assessment tax returns - prepare the client's tax returns, complete the necessary forms and file them at HMRC on their behalf.
- VAT returns - prepare the client's VAT returns and file them with HMRC on their behalf.
- Assist in company formations.
The company is managed by the two directors, Vic Smith and Colin Gough, who have been working in an accounting environment for over 25 years. Both Vic and Colin previously worked for large international companies and bring many years experience to The Accounting Group.