|What or Who:||Where:|
With Studio Erameri you'll have peace of mind that your work is in good hands. Everything they photograph - be it fine jewellery, catalogue products, fashion clothing, shoes, bags, interiors or designer furniture - gets their full attention. Yet because they do it every day, they are very efficient and therefore affordable.
The company aims to provide a flexible, high-quality service that always takes the client's individual needs into consideration.
- Easy delivery and use of images; Online download, images are sized ready for your use for print and web.
- The company work to a detailed brief or with creative input when needed.
- Part of the service is discussing options and providing choices on the look, feel and function of the client's images
- Accessories, fashion and make-up product styling is included in the prices.
- Free technical advice and assistance; The studio's Head Photographer Tiina Erameri has extensive experience in colour management, Photoshop retouching and layout design, so she can help answer the client's questions and work closely with designers if needed.
Tiina Erameri has had a passion for photography since her childhood days in Finland and graduated from The Kent Institute of Art and Design (now UCA) in 2000 with BA (Hons) in Advertising and Editorial Photography.
The studio can provide a complete consulting package including staff training both in photography and post production, workflow planning, equipment purchase advice and recruitment consultations. More information about this service can be found via the studio website.
Studio Erameri has a rapidly expanding customer base, based in London, throughout the UK and internationally, including Vogue, Tatler, Conde Nast, notonthehighstreet, Mukluk and many other magazines, brands and retailers.
A free trial of services is available for all new clients, online retailers, magazines and brands. There's no expiry on this offer and there's more information on the website. The aim is to improve your communication with your customers by creating a style of imagery that makes a personal connection with them and ultimately improves your sales. The company's values are trust, integrity and good communication.
Recent customer reviews