|What or Who:||Where:|
Below are some of the features that make Optilead an important addition to your business strategy;
- Full online administrative control over your call routing
- Online call queue display
- Call recording
- Call announcements on every call
- Day and time call routing plans
- Online call stats
- Dynamic call routing based on caller profile
- Automatic email and SMS broadcast
The Optilead platform can integrate with a number of different sources such as;
- Your own website
- Inbound and Outbound SMS/Email campaigns
- Call back buttons / online application forms
- Third party websites e.g. Aggregator and lead suppliers.
As our platform is extremely versatile, if you have any bespoke developments we'll do our best to make Optilead work for your campaigns.
The services Optilead provide are to help increase conversions from online sources. Below are some of these services;
Abandoned Carts and Checkouts - 90% of online customers abandon their shopping carts without completing the purchase. With our innovative sales and marketing strategy, you can rescue between 25-40% of these!
Aggregator Leads - Some of the biggest insurance brands in the UK use the Optilead dialling solution to get in touch with their potential customers, we can also integrate SMS and Email. Incorporating this with our abandoned quote solution gives insurers a comprehensive strategy to their outbound calling campaigns.
Enquiry Forms and Email Leads - If you purchase in email leads or have online enquiry forms that trigger emails, we can provide a solution that automates that feed into a calling strategy.
Our clients vary between different sectors including Utilities, Insurance, Travel and Retail. Some of our more well known clients are;
- British Gas
- Confused. Com.