|What or Who:||Where:|
Kazarooony offers a number of standard ‘packages’ which should suit most needs:
- a telephone or face-to-face meeting, or e-mail exchange, to agree objectives, broad content and images, and the initial layout of the site.
- delivers 2-5 prototypes
- Sets up your website template, with up to 7 pages: a Home page, a Links page and up to five pages of content.
- Uploads this to kazarooony's preferred hosting service Streamline (or your host provider) and perform initial search engine optimisation (SEO).
This package includes three, one-hour, enhancement updates in the first year.
It also includes the first year’s Streamline hosting charge and the registration of a UK domain.
Kazarooony Webdesign has a small group of customers, based in the local area, including:
- walkonvelvet (a foot health-care service)
- erapy (complementary therapies)
- The Amber Herd (one of Nottingham's most exciting rock bands)
- CPG Engineering (a freelance CAD dessign and drafting service).
Kazarooony Webdesign is a collaboration between daughter and father Karen and Hugh Evans. This sounds an unlikely arrangement - but it actually works very well.
Karen (Kaz) has been building websites for informally for several years; Hugh joined in late 2009 to add his 40 years of business and IT skills. At present, both have full time (proper) jobs so this is still a hobby that is fitted around their work commitments.
However, it’s a hobby that both partners take very seriously: Kazarooony Webdesign offers outstanding value for money, but not at the expense of quality.
The partnership develops a range of website packages, including bespoke colour schemes, search engine optimisation, face book integration and feedback forms. Individually designed, the websites are particularly suitable for small businesses and can be a key part of your marketing and brand awareness strategy. The products are available from the website, via phone or email or in person in the Nottingham and London areas.
With just 2 hard working designers, Kazarooony Webdesign has a diverse team, well practised in web design and marketing.
Recent customer reviews