|What or Who:||Where:|
Infinite Fitness also provide a unique online support system to make sure every client gets more than just a one to one session for their money. This system allows the client to view dietary advice and suitable articles, download e-books, record food diaries and much more.
Infinite Fitness has a very professional approach to personal training but manages to keep sessions fun and interesting whilst being challenging and effective.
- 2004 - Premier Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Massage Therapy.
- 2005 - NASM Certified Personal Trainer.
- 2005 - DLL Sports specific courses (tennis, swiming, golf, team sports, back care).
- 2006 - NASM Integrated Flexibility Specialist.
- 2007 - NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist.
- 2008/9 - NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist.
- 2011-current - Precision Nutrition Sports and Exercise Nutrition course.
Infinite Fitness keeps the client focused and motivated, constantly setting new challenges and monitoring progress. It's really important to help the client outside of the gym so Infinite Fitness will always be there to provide constant support and advice regarding diet or any other difficult life style challenges.
Sessions generally last up to 1 hour, however, longer/shorter sessions can also be accomodated. 30 minutes sessions are very effective for those short on time.
Infinite Fitness is considered an expert in weight loss and body transformations and working together to the same goals clients will:
- Lose fat
- Get fit and toned
- Perform better
- Feel great
- Get fast results
- Decrease stress
- Look more attractive
- Improve sleep
- Feel more confident
- Increase energy
- Get value for money
- And much more.