|What or Who:||Where:|
- 1-2-1 dog walking (specialising in nervous dogs)
- Group dog walking (max 3/4 dogs)
- Puppy and elderly dog visits
- Cat feeding (local area only)
- Own home pet sitting and small/caged animal care
- Equine care
- Qualified animal behaviourist
- Police checked and insured
- Free consultation before booking
Herriott Petz is managed by Louise Herriott. Louise has grown up and worked with animals since she was a little girl, and has owned a wide range of both small and large animals, and marine fish and gained a large amount of practical experience in caring for animals.
Louise holds a National Certificate in Horse Studies, Diploma in Equine Management, BHS Stage 1&2 Certificates, and has recently completed a COAPE Advanced Diploma in The Practical Aspects of Companion Animal Behaviour and Training and a post diploma Advanced Award in Practical Behaviour Therapy.
Herriott Petz is fully insured and a registered limited company.
Herriott Petz offers a wide range of pet care services straight to your door. The dog walking is a pick up and drop off sevice and the own home pet sitting means your pet never need leave the comfort of its own home.