|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewJob Title: Education Consultant.
Job Type: Permanent.
Location: Edinburgh (2), Newcastle (2), Birmingham, Manchester, Preston Salary: 15K per annum.
Holiday: 20 days.
Employer: UKEC (Xinlung Group Ltd).
Responsible to: Centre Manager.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09.00 Ė 17:30 (1 hour lunch break).
UKEC is one of the leading UK based Education Recruitment Agents and has formal agreements with more than 50 top 100 Universities. As part of the recruitment process UKECís Education Consultants will counsel students as to the opportunities available to them, inform them of potential funding sources, process each studentís application pack, track the application and try to secure the best available outcome. Sometimes recruitment will involve market visits, interview days, university tours, bursary and scholarship administration.
Duties and Responsibilities1. Share responsibility for the recruitment of students and actively assist the team in meeting targets (monthly, quarterly, yearly).
2. Responsible for dealing with student enquiries and providing reliable consultations to students mainly face-to-face or on the telephone.
3. Processing student applications, personal statements, references and keeping students updated on a regular basis.
4. To assist the Manager in recruiting for interviews, university trips and other events.
5. Provide continuous administrative service; keep records up-to-date and make sure student files are properly maintained.
6. Keep the office manager aware of the status of task completion.
7. Perform marketing activities and visits, delivering an on-the-spot counseling service.
8. Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep the Manager aware of application statuses or problems.
9. From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the Manager or Head Office.
10. Education Consultants will be expected to take part in training and company meetings as and when scheduled.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredThe ideal candidate will:
1. Have a Degree in any discipline (essential).
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin (essential) or other Asian language (desirable).
3. Relevant work experience (desirable).
4. Have excellent customer service skills and confidence.
5. Have good administrative and organizational ability.
6. Have strong marketing sense and possess sound interpersonal skills.
7. Pay attention to details and be an effective communicator.
8. Have network or customer base in local international communities (desirable).
9. Have the eligibility of working full time in the UK (essential).
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexTeaching English in China - Birmingham
Tutors in all subject areas - Birmingham
English Teacher UAE - Swansea
Key Stage 1, 2 or 3 Tutors - Windsor
Youth Worker (sessional) - Stoke-on-trent
Other Jobs in ManchesterFreelance Interpreters
Bank Mobile Kids Party Therapi..
Related Job CategoriesEducation Jobs
Last Updated : 24 Jul 2012
Report Inaccurate Content