|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewWe are a well established and highly regarded firm of Chartered Accountants, specialising in providing a comprehensive range of accounting services and business planning advice. We are currently seeking to appoint an accounts trainee to join our team.
We do offer a great opportunity for someone to widen their career within the practice, with a wide variety of clients from numerous industries. This position will develop the individuals experience and knowledge due to the potential exposure that you would gain with us.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe role will involve:
- Preparing of year end statutory accounts
- Involvement in management accounts, business planning and VAT Returns
- Preparation of company tax computations
- Assisting in other company requirements e.g, Company Secretarial
The role will potentially lead onto Audit work and experience.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredThe successful applicant will be part qualified (ACCA, ACA) with:
- At least 18 months' accounting practice experience
- Advanced Excel, knowledge of IRIS and Sage would be advantageous
- Able to work independently and also work closely within a small team
Only applicants authorised to work in the UK will be considered for the position.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexApprentice Accounts Administra.. - Royston
Accounts Assistant - Maidenhead
Accounts Assistant - Verwood
Accounts Assistant/Admin Ssist.. - Derby
Bookkeeper - Bordon
Other Jobs in ReadingNursery Room Leader
Temporary Nursery Practitioner..
Related Job CategoriesAccounting Jobs
Chartered Accountant Jobs
Last Updated : 11 May 2012
Report Inaccurate Content