|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewTerms of Employment:
Contracted hours will be from 08.30-17.30. The employee will receive 20 days holiday per year increasing by one day for each year of service completed.
Pension and benefits included following completion of 3 month probation. A bonus of up to one month’s salary based on performance against agreed objectives.
Start date: ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities- Drafting/amending reports, letters and correspondence emails.
- Case handling – filing, scanning and file management.
- Answering, screening and directing telephone calls.
- Assisting with expenses.
- Arranging business travel.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Managing and updating the Contacts Database.
- Assisting with Marketing.
- Organising and managing marketing events for clients.
- Arranging couriers.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required- Minimum 3 years' secretarial and administrative experience.
- Experience working in a corporate environment and ideally in an insurance industry firm.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Time management and high accuracy.
- High initiative.
- Ability to work independently and also part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible and change direction to meet company needs.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and ideally another additional language at an intermediate level as minimum.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexEvening Receptionist - Keighley
Office Assistant - Manchester
General Accounts/Admin Assista.. - Brierley Hill
Data Entry Clerk - Port Talbot
Training and Administration As.. - Swansea
Other Jobs in LondonSoftware Engineer & Imposer
First Aiders / EMTs / Paramedi..
Telemarketeer / Sales Executiv..
French Editor In Chief
Related Job CategoriesOffice Jobs
Personal Assistant Jobs
Last Updated : 18 Jul 2012
Report Inaccurate Content