|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewMust have experience of Steel Fixing and all duties.
CSCS card required.
Duties and Responsibilities- setting out the work area following engineering plan;
- using hand and power tools to cut and bend bars or mesh;
- tying rebar (reinforcement bars) together with wire, clips or welds to build up cages or sections;
- fitting spacers and ‘chairs’ (supports);
- fixing the formwork and shuttering used to hold setting concrete in place;
- joining cages and sections;
- fixing steel to concrete bases;
- installing beams and pre-cast slabs.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexAluminium Partition Installers - Liverpool
Bricklayer & Labourers - Liverpool
Experienced Roofline Installer - Brentwood
Bricklayer - Ipswich
Builder / Self-Employed - London
Other Jobs in AylesburyWeb Developer
Related Job CategoriesBuilding and Construction Jobs
Last Updated : 4 Oct 2012
Report Inaccurate Content