|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewAn opportunity has arisen for an exciting, challenging and interesting role in our sales and marketing department. As a leading designer and manufacturer of bespoke awards and gifts to the events industry and corporate markets we are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist in growing our client base and support our sales and marketing efforts.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesDesired Skills and Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Proven track record of working within a target driven environment and achieving these targets consistently;
- Must be highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to establish productive relationships with people at all levels;
- The ability to work as a team player and assist other staff where possible even if it goes beyond your specific remit;
- Experience of the events industry would be of benefit but this is by no means essential.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredBenefits.
- Initial salary of £17,000 with regular pay reviews;
- Entry to the company profit share scheme after 12 months;
- Training and support will be given where needed to help you fulfil your role;
- A friendly and supportive work environment where you can contribute to the future and growth of the company.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexSales Executive - Manchester
Sales Executive - Crowthorne
Sales Executives - London
Sales Executive - London
Business Development Manager/T.. - Batley
Related Job CategoriesSales Jobs
Sales Executive Jobs
Last Updated : 9 Jul 2012
Report Inaccurate Content