|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewCombi-Nations are recruiting a Project Manager for a permanent or contract position in Tanzania. The successful candidate will join a reputable Leading construction company operating throughout the African continent. They have won a major roadwork project in Tanzania and are looking to hire a senior professional to direct, coordinate, and budget the projects.
If you are a Leader, with a wide experience in this industry, you have a solid background and a proven track records in similar projects, then this role is perfect for you!
About the position: As Project Manager, you will supervise concrete, earth and asphalt works and prepare the Schedule of work.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesMain responsibilities:
- Report to the Country Manager,
- Manage the roadwork’s to completion within agreed time and budgetary constraints,
- Ensure the management of the technical side, administrative and financial parts of the
- Roadwork, along with the management of the workforce including expatriates,
- Master each road construction stage including controlling, invoicing, and costumer
- Engineering procedure as well as ensure the construction schedule is maintained.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredRequired Qualifications: - To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Engineering - Minimum 5 years' experience in roads, highway and infrastructure projects in an international environment.
- Excellent management and organizational skills are required
- Ability to work with different disciplines and cultures - Fluency in English is required, fluency French is preferred.
- Experience working in Africa would be a definite bonus
- Proven track record in previous similar projects.
- Excellent Communication, Negotiation, Planning and Managerial skills
If you are ready to bring your expertise towards a challenging position abroad, and your experience reveals your abilities and capabilities to present yourself as a suitable candidate please send your updated CV for an immediate consideration!
Other Jobs in LondonSoftware Engineer & Imposer
First Aiders / EMTs / Paramedi..
Telemarketeer / Sales Executiv..
French Editor In Chief
Related Job CategoriesManagement Jobs
Project Management Jobs
Last Updated : 11 Jan 2012
Report Inaccurate Content