|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewPart-time professional dog walker required for immediate start.
Furry Feet Petcare is an established dog walking and pet-sitting business operating across Salford, Trafford and south Manchester.
A part-time position is available to a trustworthy, reliable and dedicated individual for dog walking work in fields and parks across the city. The position will require you to register as self-employed.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesYou will walk a maximum of four dogs in any one group. You can expect to walk an average of 6-8 dogs per day for two days a week; we can be flexible with which days these are. However, we cannot guarantee hours or income. The position promises to be fun but also hard work, joining a team of three and walking a lovely gang of pooches of all shapes, sizes and temperaments.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredThe following criteria must be met:
- Ownership of a suitable car/van in which either dog guards or crates can be fitted to ensure the safety of the dogs whilst travelling
- Must own a mobile phone and be willing to use it for work purposes
- Able to cover the core hours 10.30 – 3.30pm
- Experience of handling dogs of various breeds
- Willingness to be out and about in bad weather
- Time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Commitment to our philosophy of positive reinforcement.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexDog Walker - Peacehaven
Dog Walker - Nottingham
Dog Walker and Pet Sitter - Southampton
Dog groomer - Swindon
Dog Walkers/Carers - London
Other Jobs in ManchesterSales Executive
Bank Mobile Kids Party Therapi..
Phone Canvassers & Surveyors
Self employed Gardener
Related Job CategoriesPets and Animal Jobs
Dog Walking Jobs
Last Updated : 12 Jul 2012
Report Inaccurate Content