Salary / Rate:
Task Description: To supervise an area as defined by the management, via the daily rota, or in an area deemed more appropriate, in response to the specific needs of the Nursery at that time.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be expected to:
1. To ensure that all Registers are up to date and correct in line with the National Standards.
2. To undertake weekly advanced planning of activities.
3. To provide the daily session plans or in the case of the baby area to provide parental reports each day.
4. To supervise, monitor and instruct the staff working in their area.
5. To ensure displays and the room environment are appropriate to meet the needs of the children.
6. To ensure Nursery standards are maintained at all times.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required
You will have:
- At least two years' experience as a team leader or supervisor in a day nursery.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in child care.
- Experience and knowledge of the Foundation Stage Curriculum (Early Learning Goals) and the educational policy for 0-5 year old.