|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewOur client, an established mobile repair business established in 1986, is currently looking for a Motor Mechanic to work on a full time permanent basis.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredExperience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be experienced mechanics and able to produce Certificates
- Be able to work alone and make decisions about Client’s vehicles
- Be able to undertake all aspects of car repairs including diagnostics
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Van and major equipment provided but must have his own tools
- Able to provide 2 references
Work Days: Monday to Friday (no weekends).
Hours: Approx 40 hours per week (applicants must be flexible regarding exact hours as some jobs over run a little).
Pay: Initial pay will be £31k per annum with review after 3 months.
Mobile Phone and Laptop computer will be provided.
Van and Major equipment will be supplied but must be returned at the end of the day.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexVehicle Technician - Norwich
HGV Truck Mechanics / Technici.. - Newnham
Driver / Service Administrator - Kings Langley
Vehicle Technician - London
Vehicle Mehcanic -
Other Jobs in St. AlbansPlay Worker
Owner Drivers (Sub-contractors..
Related Job CategoriesAutomotive Jobs
Last Updated : 14 Sep 2011
Report Inaccurate Content