|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewWe are looking for a pool of staff to act as guides for invite only VVIP groups at a interactive brand showcase in Central London.
Castings: (May, exact dates TBC) Training: 5th and 6th July.
Live event: 22nd July – 12th August.
Contracted position Payment: Competitive rates and performance incentives.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesOur ideal candidate: - (Ideally) Experienced guide/hospitality hosts.
- An ability to interact with high level VVIP’s
- Ability to learn and understand complex content and able to answer questions based on training received - Ability to both interact with a show control room and guests seamlessly
- Candidate should ideally be graduate level
- An interest in technologies and science would be an advantage but not a necessity
- The audience will be International so candidates with multi languages would be desirable but not a necessity
- Confident in engaging and addressing potentially large groups - Good communicators
- Honest, punctual and reliable
- Team player
- CRB and List 99 clearance required (Kreate will arrange this if necessary)
- Full availability: Training and live campaign.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredApplication Process:
- Send ALL of the following information
- CV stating all relevant experience.
- Recent head-shot photo.
- Detail of your current availability in July and August.
- Detail of CRB and List 99 clearance (if available).
- Deadline for applications 11th May 2012
Candidates will be short-listed and invited for interview.
Other Jobs in Londonexperience alteration Tailor
Alteration Tailor needed for f..
Care Worker / Carer
Related Job Categories
Last Updated : 4 May 2012
Report Inaccurate Content