|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewExecutive PA, based in Aldridge, Walsall, Birmingham. Local candidates only please.
Mission Reporting to the Group Managing Director and supporting the UK based Group Directors; the jobholder is responsible for providing support on daily management issues including maintaining good communication flows. The job holder shall also be responsible for the Group Sales and Marketing support activities.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesActivities.
- Provision of full secretarial and PA support to the Group MD and UK based Group Directors (BUDs) organising all their travel arrangements.
- To manage and maintain the records of all expenses incurred by the Group MD and BUDs typically including credit cards and petrol receipts and expenses.
- Support the Group MD with the collation of the Group monthly reports submissions by the required deadlines including the Group Holdings Management timesheets.
- Support BMS document control including Group contact list and OEM response times ensuring roll out to rest of Group.
- Organise the Company Christmas Party
- Responsible for the ongoing analysis of QTRAK data to identify Customer, and commodity trends and analyses (including client credit history) to assist in the formulation of sales plans and target setting.
- Utilise personnel expertise in the identification and application of external sales databases and market intelligence (including but not limited to Trade journals, databases internet) to identify key market events such as OEM launches and Supplier nominations to focus the sales process.
- Manage the day-day maintenance of the Sales and Marketing databases for Customer relationship management, thereby ensuring that the Group Customer records (inc. Visit reports) are accurate and up to date.
- Through above activities assist the BUDs in the identification and strategic targeting of the key OEM and Supplier accounts thereby preventing a fragmented approach from multiple G&P Sales Managers.
- Under the guidance of the BUDs, manage the Group Website and News section arranging the appropriate Group news update as and when required to maintain credibility and market interest.
- Receive and distribute to appropriate Sales Managers all the Sales enquiries received through the website ensuring these are followed up to closure (including CS2 notifications).
- Under the guidance of the BUDs, co-ordinate the Company brochure and handouts receiving and proposing revisions to the publications to ensure they reflect the Groupís capabilities and presence. Arranging printing and distribution of the brochure to various Sales offices.
- As and when required, prepare and distribute mail-shots to selected potential clients.
- Assist the BUDs in the management of the processes associated with the identification, purchase, and distribution of promotional items for Christmas and ad hoc occasions.
- Provide personal expertise in the collation and delivery of agreed marketing initiatives to promote the Group in the market place through activities such as PR/advertising and attendance at Trade Fairs.
- Oversee the collation and preparation and management of the UK and European Sales Quotations - Personally follow up with the Group Sales Managers the status of all the live quotations to complete the Sales and Marketing Quotation database, updating the records accordingly with specific focus on the follow up and close out of Customer quotations.
- Responsible for maintaining a list of Customer contracts and their end dates ensuring the Group Sales teams are aware when renewals are required.
- Manage the standard sales presentation database, issuing presentations on request to the appropriate authorised personnel. Non-standard requests to be referred to the BUDs.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexPart time Secretary / P.A. - London
Other Jobs in WalsallCare Workers/Assistants/ Suppo..
Want to Start a Career in Care..
Apprenticeship Care Assistant ..
Trainee Care Assistant
Trainee Apprenticeship Care As..
Related Job CategoriesOffice Jobs
Last Updated : 23 Nov 2011
Report Inaccurate Content