|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewBlak Pearl Ltd is an events management company based in Bristol. We are currently arranging a 3 day event in London with Ruby Wax, Karren Brady and Paloma Vivanco- Coutts and require 30 crew members to assist over 3-4 days in July.
10 of the 30 crew members will be required to assist over 4 days, 12th- 15th July and the remaining 20 will be needed for 3 days 13th- 15th July.
The rate of pay will be £7ph and hours are likely to be 8am- 10pm with breaks throughout the day.
To apply please send your CV and state whether you wish to work for 3 or 4 days.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe responsibilities of this role will include:
- Completing customer order forms
- Processing manual payments
- Helping to set up at the venue
- Putting up banners
- Answer general queries and guide customers.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredOur crew members will be:
- Smart and professional
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Friendly and approachable
- Willing to work long hours
- Happy and able to be standing throughout the day
- Able to speak fluent English
- Based in London with easy access to Earls Court.
Other Jobs in LondonCATERING BUTCHER
SENIOR JOB OPPORTUNITY – FRENC..
Freelance Sponsorhip Assistant
Head of Financial Controls
Related Job CategoriesEvent Jobs
Event Crew Jobs
Last Updated : 18 May 2012
Report Inaccurate Content