|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewWe are looking for someone awesome! The ideal person will be a digital all-rounder with online marketing skills (e.g. Email, ppc, social) and web development skills (e.g. , HTML, jQuery, PHP).
We are a fully integrated marketing agency based in central Cheltenham, working with some of the UK's best known brands. In return for your awesomeness you will join us within a genuinely fun, friendly and highly creative environment.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for someone who wants to stand out from the crowd and is able to bring new ideas to the table. You will have the ability to approach opportunities from a creative, technical or strategic angle depending upon the nature of the project.
Interested so far? If so, read on...
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredKey Skills – Digital Marketing:
Campaign implementation: You will have experience implementing online marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including; email, social media, ppc, banner advertising and seo.
Campaign development: Ideally, you will be comfortable reviewing project briefs, identifying the clients core objectives, identifying the most suitable online marketing channels for the client and writing proposal documents based on your findings.
Do you have experience with any of the following?
- Online banner advertising
- Google Adwords
- PPC campaign setup and configuration
- Email marketing (if so, let me know what email campaign systems you have experience with)
- Social media monitoring
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Campaign performance analysis and reporting
- User journey analysis
Key Skills – Technical:
The ideal applicant will understand what makes websites work. You'll be comfortable with getting your hands dirty, helping your digital colleges to build or maintain client websites. As such, you will have good coding and development skills, such as:
- HTML (HTML 5 would be good)
- CSS (2 and 3)
- CMS systems (such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Writing project scoping documents
- Domain registration / domain hosting management
- Mobile app development
- 22 rising to 25 days holiday
- FREE gym membership - FREE parking (subject to availability)
- Central Cheltenham location, perfect for lunch time shopping!
- Use of a pool table (somewhere on the third floor, if you can find it)
- You get to work with us!
How to apply:
- Copy and paste the list of skills outlined above into an email. Next to each one, let me know if you have either none, basic, intermediate or advanced understanding of the subject.
- Tell me a little bit about yourself: who you are, why you are looking for a new role, your availability and a bit about you as a person. Don’t worry, there’s no need to write an essay!
- Attach your CV.
- Let me know your contact details and the best time to contact you.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexHome Workers - Gillingham
Trainee Internet Marketing Exe.. - Birmingham
Related Job CategoriesMarketing Jobs
Internet Marketing Jobs
Web Development Jobs
Last Updated : 26 Jun 2012
Report Inaccurate Content