|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewTo manage a busy weekend Tuition Centre in Bolton and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction is achieved which will help in raising every learners academic achievement.
Email CV to info(at)excel2learn co uk.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesStaff Management.
- Recruit staff on basis of professional competency and with adequate qualification and experience for the desired job.
- Ensure cover is arranged when staff is absent.
- Ensure all staff are CRB cleared and have references from their current or previous employer.
- Supervising and motivating staff, ensuring that workloads are appropriate and quality of work is of high standard.
- Carry out regular reviews (meeting), tutor observations and arrange training (CPD) with lead teacher or Director as necessary. Provide training on site, as appropriate for general day to day tasks.
- Discipline staff in consultation with Directors/Chief Executives.
- Ensure good communication and team work.
- Assist in the provision and delivery of training and induction for new staff/Tutors.
- Enrol and Timetable students in to their appropriate groups.
- Collect fees ( two weeks in advance) and register students - Liaise with (Mr Javid Patel) and Mr Ashraf Patel to maximise occupancy of learners. Review resources to aid learning for tutors.
- Review expenditure and achieve cost savings where possible, whilst maintaining high standards of service and presentation.
- Responsible and accountable for all expenditure incurred in the running of the centre.
- Update all records in Drop box before the end of each session.
- Handover any collected fees to Mr Ashraf Patel after each working session.
- Enrich the centre with creative initiatives that will generate more interest in to the centre.
- Promote added value services where necessary e.g. Revision sessions etc..
- Maximise revenues by promoting services to local communities.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredQualification / Skills.
- Must be organised
- Enthusiastic - Meticulous - Management experience is essential
- Acquire GCSE or other qualifications including some level of ICT competence.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexEnglish Teacher UAE - Swansea
Key Stage 1, 2 or 3 Tutors - Windsor
Youth Worker (sessional) - Stoke-on-trent
Assistant Tutor - Peterborough
Youth Worker - Chichester
Other Jobs in BoltonInsore Demonstrator
Cost Reduction Specialists
Senior Hair Stylist
Related Job CategoriesEducation Jobs
Last Updated : 9 Jul 2012
Report Inaccurate Content