|What or Who:||Where:|
The Sports Office UK Ltd. Was founded in 2006, and has clients who compete at the highest levels of professional football, rugby league and rugby union. You will be working within a small development team and will report to the lead developer.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour role will involve front to back development, design, implementation, testing, re-design and maintenance, working throughout the full software development life cycle. You will be expected to bring new ideas forward for discussion as well as use your own initiative.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience Required- Have at least 2 years commercial experience developing C# web applications
- Have a sound understanding of relational databases
- Have a sound understanding of software best practices, patterns, object oriented techniques
- Have an understanding of web services
- Have experience of ALM including unit testing and version control (Subversion)
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexSoftware Developer - No Experi.. - Leeds
Front-line Dynamics CRM Suppor.. - Bristol
Other Jobs in WiganSenior Software Engineer (PLC ..
Senior Software Engineer (PLC ..
Freelance Party Fitness and Da..
Senior Hair Stylist
Related Job CategoriesSoftware Engineering Jobs
Software Development Jobs
Last Updated : 21 Aug 2012
Report Inaccurate Content