|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewWe are looking for high quality and professional Beauty Therapist. Part-time or full-time.
Utilising your training and experience in using Dermologica you will be responsible for generating and maintaining a client base providing superb personal service.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesYou will need to be exceptionally professional in your approach to your work, so outstanding communication skills will be required. There will also be the opportunity to earn bonuses through product sales.
To provide a comprehensive range of beauty treatments aiming to enhance the appearance and increase the sense of well-being of clients:
- To promote the facilities and project a positive image of the Spa at all times.
- Maintain accurate clients’ record and history.
- Carry out skin analysis and give advice about skin and body care.
- Use a variety of treatments and equipment to treat individual skin conditions.
- Perform different types of facials, facial and body massage, manicure and pedicure, remove facial and body hair by waxing.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredNVQ level 3 qualification is required with 12 months' paid experience as a minimum. Please carry an up to date CV and references when attending interview.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexBeauty Therapist - Plymouth
Beautician / Nail Technician - Plymouth
Beauty Therapist - Wotton-under-edge
Bank Mobile Kids Party Therapi.. - Manchester
Sub-contract Beauy Therapist - Bristol
Other Jobs in LondonSoftware Engineer & Imposer
First Aiders / EMTs / Paramedi..
Telemarketeer / Sales Executiv..
French Editor In Chief
Related Job CategoriesHair and Beauty Jobs
Beauty Therapist Jobs
Last Updated : 11 May 2012
Report Inaccurate Content