|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewOcean is the UK`s leading provider of cleaning services and we are looking to recruit an Area Manager covering the north-west, Greater Manchester and surrounding areas.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Role:
- Manage and provide the operational activity of the specified site(s).
- Ensure the maintenance and continual improvement of quality standards.
- Act as Line Manager to all site staff, incorporating various Resource Management issues such as Training, Personal Development and Disciplinary Procedures.
- Provide support for the Site Supervisors and Staff in ensuring that the site is run with operational quality.
- Effectively and courteously liaise with the client on a regular basis.
- Manage the day-to-day procedures regarding inspections, quality control and analysis and plan, organise and sign off all periodic work.
- Monitor, maintain and distribute stores.
- Ensure that all appropriate 'corrective action' is conducted, recorded and signed off.
- Liaise with other team members with reference to relevant issues such as training, maintenance of equipment and records.
- Assure that all operations are conducted in line with all regulations such as Health and Safety.
- Guard the interests of both the employee and the Company by conducting the correct guided and lawful disciplinary procedures as laid down by the Company.
- Carry out the general management of the sites and all activities and responsibilities that could be expected of the role.
- Provide support where required.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredQualifications and Special Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and motivating skills.
- In-depth knowledge of cleaning methods and practices, materials and properties, equipment and maintenance.
- Speedy and effective reaction to problems and queries.
- Able to work to time schedules and budgets.
- Must be available to attend meetings at various locations.
- Clean driving licence.
The successful candidate must pass an enhanced CRB check, the costs of which are met by the employer.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexIT Support Technician - Dorking
IT Support Technician - London
IT Support Analyst - London
IT Support Person - Runcorn
Other Jobs in StockportDespatch Drivers
Junior Data Services Executive
Child & Family Counsellor
Debt Management Adviser
Related Job CategoriesComputer Service Jobs
Technical Support Jobs
Last Updated : 7 Aug 2012
Report Inaccurate Content