|What or Who:||Where:|
Job OverviewWe have an exciting opportunity to work as an Account Executive / Sales Manager in Greater London.
Our client is one of the hottest on-demand providers of community and social networking solutions and B2B social media. They power some of the largest and most successful enterprise communities in the world for numerous Fortune 500 companies. Over 20 million people use their applications every month and they are among Silicon Valley’s fastest growing companies with 100% sales growth in the past two years. They create vibrant social communities on Facebook, own community web sites and the social web resulting in increased sales, lower customer service cost and rapid innovation. Analysts such as Gartner and Forrester recognise them as leaders in this area.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Role.
- work in a fast paced growing environment
- negotiate and close new business opportunities
- be responsible for generating new business in existing accounts of company’s suite of products and in new markets
- play a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide initiatives for companies across all verticals.
- have autonomy in your sales role while at the same time have all the required support from the organization (20+ people in Europe, 150+ in the US)
- energize clients and prospects with your ability to uncover pain points and develop amazing solutions
- work from home and/or from office near Farringdon.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience RequiredYou will have :
- to be a hungry and dynamic sales professional with experience in the social media/web 2.0 space
- Experiences of direct SaaS/Technology/Software sales experience within large Enterprise accounts
- CRM solutions sales experience
- a proven consultative / solution approach to selling
- track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly quotas and annual quotas
- experience with solid sales forecasting (via salesforce) and revenue achievement, while building satisfied, loyal and reference able customers
- to have a stellar reputation, and natural ability to have insightful conversations with senior executives.
- experience selling to executives of large corporations such as those in the FTSE 250
- previous dealings with VP Marketing, CMO, VP Support, Head of online (or someone that interfaces to them), customer support or customer experience at large enterprises
- experience uncovering customer needs, qualifying leads, creating a pipeline closing business, and meeting deadlines
- high ethics, integrity, and to have a desire to be part of a world-class sales team
- ability to travel up to 25% weekly
- strong understanding of social media platforms (facebook, twitter, Google+)
In return you will get an excellent base salary with the expectation to exceed quotas and thus achieve a commission of more than 100% of your base salary + options in this growing pre-IPO company.
This position is based in greater London or reasonable commuting distance to Farringdon.
You need UK or EU citizenship or visa to work in the UK.
Similar Jobs on FreeIndexSales Executive - Manchester
Sales Executive - Crowthorne
Sales Executives - London
Sales Executive - London
Business Development Manager/T.. - Batley
Other Jobs in LondonHead of Financial Controls
Financial Planning Analyst
Related Job CategoriesSales Jobs
Sales Executive Jobs
Last Updated : 8 Jun 2012
Report Inaccurate Content