|What or Who:||Where:|
Event DetailsReview of Level 1 Knowledge.
Working with Artboards.
-Creating, re-sizing and deleting Artboards.
- Renaming Artboards
- Moving Between Artboards
- Artboard options Freehand tools
- Smooth and Eraser Tools
- Paintbrush Tool Advanced Text Techniques
-Selecting and Altering Text
- Character Palette
- Paragraph Palette
- OpenType Palette
- Type on a Path Tool
- Area Type Tool
- Vertical Type and Vertical Area Tool Compound Shapes
- Unite, Intersect, Minus Front and Minus Back Commands
- Merge, Intersect, Minus Back, Outline, Trim, Divide and Crop Commands
- Editing Compound Shapes Working with Transparency
-Changing the transparency of an object
- Transparency options
- Creating and editing opacity masks Working with Gradients
-Creating, editing and applying gradients Working with Brushes
-The Brushes Palette
- Applying a Brush
- Using the Ruler
- Using Smart Guides -Smart Guide Options Views
-Artwork and Preview Views
- The Navigator and Storing Views Advanced Path Techniques
- Joining paths
- Averaging Anchor Points
- Manipulating Anchor Points on Paths Placing raster images
-The Links Palette
- Embedding a linked image
- Tracing a Placed Image Exporting
- Export settings for raster formats
- Creating PDF files
- Exporting for Microsoft Office Advanced Object Manipulation
-The Transform Palette
- Shear Tool
- Aligning and Distributing Objects Advanced Colour techniques
-Saving swatch palettes
- Creating Swatch Folders
- Using the Colour Guide
- Saturating a Colour
- Deleting Swatches
Patterns and Styles.
- Creating and Applying a Path Pattern
- Creating a Repeat Pattern
- Graphic Style Libraries
- Applying Styles Printing -Print setup
- Printing Options
- Crops, Marks and Bleeds
Delegates will learn to create and edit vector artwork, using a variety of drawing tools.
Those with some knowledge of Adobe Illustrator who wish to progress their skills in creating graphics and page designs for print, internet and multimedia.
Delegates should have an understanding of how to use a PC or Mac.
- Adobe Illustrator Level 1.
Dates and Times