Viewed 7,956 times

23 May 2009
Nadeem Hanif from
G Fireworks
I am thinking about importing my own fireworks from China to the UK.

I have built a very good relationship with my supplier and very shortly I will be putting my first order with them.

Before I go head with my order I have a few quiries, which I can't find the answers to.

1. Do I need an import/export licence to import fireworks, I know that we require a CAD Approval from the HSE, but besides that do I require any other licensing.

2. Do I have to be a registred company to import fireworks from China.

Hi Nadeem

I admit to not being an expert on this area. However, I can point you in the right direction.

Please speak to Business Link on your area - they will help you with this area. The following links I am sure will also help:

Kind regards