|Original Message Added : 8 Dec 2009 - (Edited : 9 Dec 2009)|
It’s no coincidence that the businesses on FreeIndex which receive the most leads and enquiries are the ones which have made the most out of all the free features we have to offer.
Consumers love to see lots of content and reviews as it lets them know that you take pride in your business. The following tips should ensure that you convert visitors who view your listing into customers:
- Getting positive customer reviews on your FreeIndex listing is very important as it gives potential customers confidence in your business. Simply email your review link to your clients and ask them if they could write a review of your business. You might also like to include your review link in your email signature, or add it to your website.
- A well written and informative profile about your business is a surefire way to attract customers. It’s amazing how many businesses submit shoddy profiles to FreeIndex; it doesn’t give potential customers much confidence if your profile is difficult to read and full of spelling errors!
- Uploading photographs of your premises, products, staff, etc. really helps to bring your business to life. And if you have some good quality pictures then you may be featured on our home page!
- Including a web link allows you to drive traffic to your website from FreeIndex. You can add a web address within the Edit your Business Profile section of MyFreeIndex.
- Make sure your business is listed in the most relevant category. If you can’t find a relevant category then drop us an email and we’ll create a category for you if there isn’t anything suitable.